Welcome to the UCLA Ocean Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Group
- A new estimate of Global Ocean Carbon Flux from In Situ Optical Observations and Supervised Learning.
- A baseline of terrestrial freshwater and nitrogen fluxes to the southern california bight, usa
- Coastal eutrophication drives acidification, oxygen loss, and ecosystem change in a major oceanic upwelling system
- Biogeochemical variability in the California Current system
- The Meridionally Averaged Model of Eastern Boundary Upwelling Systems (MAMEBUSv1.0)