Welcome to the UCLA Ocean Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Group
- Biogeochemical role of subsurface coherent eddies in the ocean: Tracer cannonballs, hypoxic storms, and microbial stewpots?
- Global niche of marine anaerobic metabolisms expanded by particle microenvironments
- A coupled human-Earth model perspective on long-term trends in the global marine fishery
- Objective estimates of mantle 3He in the ocean and implications for constraining the deep ocean circulation
- Formulation, General Features and Global Calibration of a Bioenergetically-Constrained Fishery Model