Welcome to the UCLA Ocean Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Group
- The Meridionally Averaged Model of Eastern Boundary Upwelling Systems (MAMEBUSv1.0)
- Dataset of Terrestrial Fluxes of Freshwater, Nutrients, Carbon, and Iron to the Southern California Bight, U.S.A.
- Efficient Particle Transfer to Depth in Oxygen Minimum Zones of the Pacific and Indian Oceans
- Attributing Causes of Future Climate Change in the California Current System With Multimodel Downscaling
- Global observations of submesoscale coherent vortices in the ocean