Welcome to the UCLA Ocean Biogeochemistry and Ecosystem Group
- Metabolic impacts of climate change on marine ecosystems: Implications for fish communities and fisheries
- Biogeochemical role of subsurface coherent eddies in the ocean: Tracer cannonballs, hypoxic storms, and microbial stewpots?
- Global niche of marine anaerobic metabolisms expanded by particle microenvironments
- Roles of the ocean mesoscale in the horizontal supply of mass, heat, carbon and nutrients to the Northern Hemisphere subtropical gyres
- Rapid coastal deoxygenation due to ocean circulation shift in the northwest Atlantic